mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sun is shining...bread is rising. Just had someone contact me about hiring my son to do some artwork for their business so I hope that works out as it would sure help pay for his school that is starting in a couple of weeks!

Kraut is simmering...smelling good in here.

Better get some other things taken care of that I need to do before we head out to our final Christmas celebration for this year.

You all have a wonderful day and enjoy the sun! Good day for those who have to travel at least!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Better not be anybody at this shindig with the flu! Rye bread almost done....sourdough ready to go in when the rye comes out.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So my 17 month old son has decided that anytime me or his mom is not within 10 feet he is going to scream at the top of his lungs like he's being murdered... This should be an interesting few days.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So my 17 month old son has decided that anytime me or his mom is not within 10 feet he is going to scream at the top of his lungs like he's being murdered... This should be an interesting few days.

That sure sounds fun! Need more beer?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Haha, last night it was tequila.

Today - no beer I don't think.

Last night was Malibu Red...who knew rum with tequila in it could be so good! And then there was the homemade pear stuff...that half gallon disappeared fast. Then somebody got out the whiskey....wow. I can't believe I woke up at 5 am and couldn't go back to sleep.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Haha... Normally I'm a whiskey drinker but I've been enjoying Tequila here lately.

I had some vodka pineapple stuff in Houston that was awesome... It was straight vodka that had been in a jar filled with sliced pineapple for 21 days - you could drink it and it tasted just like pineapple juice and had no hints of alcohol but it was 100% vodka. A small glass knocked my buddy on his rear haha.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Haha... Normally I'm a whiskey drinker but I've been enjoying Tequila here lately.

I had some vodka pineapple stuff in Houston that was awesome... It was straight vodka that had been in a jar filled with sliced pineapple for 21 days - you could drink it and it tasted just like pineapple juice and had no hints of alcohol but it was 100% vodka. A small glass knocked my buddy on his rear haha.

Most of our fruit drinks are fresh fruit, a small amount of sugar and vodka left to age for at least six weeks...the longer the better. The plum stuff from two years ago is WONDERFUL. Last year's is pretty good too. I make a LOT of it so we always have plenty aging for future use. I believe it has medicinal purposes :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom