• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I guess after reading the GM thread, I won't tell how you to clean a revolver, because I don't own one yet.

:laugh:

I probably shouldn't have snapped at him, but I'm tired of the abuse. I understand that GM has its fair share of dummy employees, but there are also a lot of good people. It's REALLY easy to spot the GM haters who just come into the store to hold guns, brag, and drive away customers to lower priced stores. They usually spout off nonsense about how much they know to customers who neither want nor need their advice. I understand that the prices may not be the best, but the employees behind the counter are not the ones pricing guns.

I have a feeling that A LOT of the arrogant know-it-all customers who go out their way to ask weird and obscure questions that only they know the answer to are INGO members. :twocents:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

I probably shouldn't have snapped at him, but I'm tired of the abuse. I understand that GM has its fair share of dummy employees, but there are also a lot of good people. It's REALLY easy to spot the GM haters who just come into the store to hold guns, brag, and drive away customers to lower priced stores. They usually spout off nonsense about how much they know to customers who neither want nor need their advice. I understand that the prices may not be the best, but the employees behind the counter are not the ones pricing guns.

I have a feeling that A LOT of the arrogant know-it-all customers who go out their way to ask weird and obscure questions that only they know the answer to are INGO members. :twocents:
    I never had any issues at the terre haute GM, of course I wasn't going in asking stupid questions either...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Wouldn't suprise me. This is the internet, and we have WIKI. And rep must be had, at any cost.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I hear at GM there is this goofy worker who cant tell ya the difference between a regulator and a regurgitator..

thats what I heard

:xmad:

44318024.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom