Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have no clue what that is...:dunno:

It is the most awesome hotdog with all sorts of toppings....I thought of it cause the place that has them also has awesome nachos....Funny how the female mind works, right? My husband probably would have a comment but I won't share what he would say! LOL! Little place in Lansing, IL that has these delicacies...yummy

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Nothing interferes with my sleep. I can drink a whole pot and go to bed and be out like a light.
    Oh jeez, not me. The best way I can describe it like an airplane landing, your the plane, the runway is sleep, you come in to land and at 10' off the runway you just fly along, not really flying, not touching down either! I hate that feeling!

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    It is the most awesome hotdog with all sorts of toppings....I thought of it cause the place that has them also has awesome nachos....Funny how the female mind works, right? My husband probably would have a comment but I won't share what he would say! LOL! Little place in Lansing, IL that has these delicacies...yummy
    The mexican or Sonoran hotdog hails from Sonora, Mexico via Tucson , Arizona. One of my daughters lives in Tucson & introduced us to them while visiting her.
    Let's Make a Meal: Sonoran Hot Dogs, a Tucson original | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona
    Nothing interferes with my sleep. I can drink a whole pot and go to bed and be out like a light.
    I am the same way. Coffee is my life & livelihood. Literally!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The mexican or Sonoran hotdog hails from Sonora, Mexico via Tucson , Arizona. One of my daughters lives in Tucson & introduced us to them while visiting her.
    Let's Make a Meal: Sonoran Hot Dogs, a Tucson original | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

I am the same way. Coffee is my life & livelihood. Literally!!

I shouldn't be hungry...just had dinner at King Gyro and then went and bought a TV cause our TV died today. We are probably the only house I know that only has one TV. We are now proud owners of an HDTV!! Wooohooo....we are moving into the current century! LOL! The old one is huge compared to this little flat screen thing. No more converter box either.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I was watching A Christmas Story with the kids and wife and suddenly had a craving for a Sonoran hot dog! They are the best thing ever!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom