Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am!
    I am ordered to eat more.I guess I must do it. :D

I was thinking about baking a cake.

I should send you some of these cookies. They are everywhere and I keep eating them. I'm already broad enough in the beam....gonna be worse I'm afraid! Oh well...at least I won't blow away if it gets windy!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We are up to 5.9 and I am trying to get the second wood stove going. Hubby had to go off and rescue our friends...their oven door locked during the self clean cycle and wouldn't unlock. He got it opened and go the oven to work again so they can fix their Christmas dinner....we are going to order the part they need so he can replace it. The guy lost his job four weeks ago after 14 years driving for the same company and hasn't found another driving job yet that lets him be home daily. He's had several offers, but all going to Canada, etc. He wants to be home every night like he has been if possible. Steel hauler with a good driving record, etc. but just hasn't had the right one offered yet. I know they are hoping he finds it soon or he will have to take something else while he looks for it.

Morning all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom