• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So earlier we were driving by the BP on Washington and Emerson. My 4 year old all of a sudden starts screaming about how there's a Subway there. I acknowledged her and explained that she didn't have to SCREAM about it. So very quietly she said "Subway.......eat fresh." I about lost it I was laughing so hard.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So earlier we were driving by the BP on Washington and Emerson. My 4 year old all of a sudden starts screaming about how there's a Subway there. I acknowledged her and explained that she didn't have to SCREAM about it. So very quietly she said "Subway.......eat fresh." I about lost it I was laughing so hard.
    I know that store :cool:
    FYI -pounding on my door and yelling at 9:45 at night is not advised unless you want to be met with whatever gun is closest to me at the time. What an idiot....

not wise at all

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What now? Somebody was angry about burnt pizza and tracked you down to tell you about it?
    :runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

Some guy was looking for someone named Salvador. I'm assuming he lives next door (neighbors are Hispanic). But don't come BEATING on my door at this hour. I don't necessarily live in a "bad" neighborhood, but stuff does go down here. Like the psycho a few houses down that shot up the neighborhood and killed a few officers. Or the two people that got shot across the street a few months ago. Never did find out what that was about. Stuff happening here is rare but when it goes down, it's no joke

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom