Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why did they delete that thread??

I'll bet it was because it was turning into another status update thread, a Mod told me they would only allow one of those.

DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!

Also, you'll notice we try to keep threads to fewer than 5000 posts...hence all the versions of the "Status Update" thread. "You can own and carry but" had almost 6000 posts: time to retire.

But you guys are like a (friendly) swarm of bees...I see you guys have already nested nicely in the "We're all friends" thread. ;)

But...where's wallet?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!

Also, you'll notice we try to keep threads to fewer than 5000 posts...hence all the versions of the "Status Update" thread. "You can own and carry but" had almost 6000 posts: time to retire.

But you guys are like a (friendly) swarm of bees...I see you guys have already nested nicely in the "We're all friends" thread. ;)

But...where's wallet?

We all saw it coming, Paul. We were talking about it a few days ago. No big deal. Thanks for the clarification even though we all had it coming to us (and we knew it was going to happen). I'm just glad it didn't turn ugly like the political section :nailbite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom