MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I found out a long time ago, our kitchen is not big enough for two :scared:
    exactly
    I did not used to but I have found it is a great help to the wife if I stay the hell out of her way in her kitchen.......:):

I usually cook Sunday morning breakfast for the crew. I do most of the grill work but the son (you met him) has taken over some of this.

that is nice. Wish I could get that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    exactly

that is nice. Wish I could get that.

It has only been in the last 6 years or so that I saw the light and kicked in. My world revolved around work/kids sports and racing for near 18 years. I was gone at least 8 weekends racing and usually 10. If I was home we were at the lake on the boats. Any spare (hahaha) time was spent in the shop either building Harley's for folks to supplement our own hobby's or working on a race car we were running. I lived on 6 hrs. sleep or less for ever. When we stopped racing I felt it time to pay her back. Not sure I will ever come even with her but I am trying.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It has only been in the last 6 years or so that I saw the light and kicked in. My world revolved around work/kids sports and racing for near 18 years. I was gone at least 8 weekends racing and usually 10. If I was home we were at the lake on the boats. Any spare (hahaha) time was spent in the shop either building Harley's for folks to supplement our own hobby's or working on a race car we were running. I lived on 6 hrs. sleep or less for ever. When we stopped racing I felt it time to pay her back. Not sure I will ever come even with her but I am trying.

it means the world to her I am sure

I am off.. lost track of time and I have to be to work in an hour.. and I sit here still in jammies and hair flying everywhere

have a good day all

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hope you make it. My day is filling up already. I have been trying to get my wood burner installed but the wife put a silly Christmas tree right where I was going to install it....silly wife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom