Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    oh yes, I saw. and they are banned for it.

I am not complaining, not my fight. Why were they banned? I didn't see anything to warrant it

They started pounding the mods and Anthony with PM's to show them how irritating the flying letters and quote PM's were. I guess they pushed it a bit far. They were both let out of jail late last nite. I think there was a ;lot of complaint PM's sent their way and JD led the charge as always.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It was mainly the wifes family and for the most part they are great. A lot of food and noise. We are 1650 sq. ft and it was a push.

Same here...most will be my wife's family. It'll be fun but it's been a lot of work--especially for her. I'm just the lifter, mover, and grunt worker.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They started pounding the mods and Anthony with PM's to show them how irritating the flying letters and quote PM's were. I guess they pushed it a bit far. They were both let out of jail late last nite. I think there was a ;lot of complaint PM's sent their way and JD led the charge as always.

ok.. I saw they were pm'm. just didn't realize it was a lot

like I said, not my fight.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I saw the pm quotes...what were the flying letters?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here...most will be my wife's family. It'll be fun but it's been a lot of work--especially for her. I'm just the lifter, mover, and grunt worker.

Yes it is a huge job. I did a lot of the cooking and always do on the holidays. The webbers are in full cooking mode. Ham and a turkey on the webbers is just too delicious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    never had a husband yet that helps in the kitchen

I did not used to but I have found it is a great help to the wife if I stay the hell out of her way in her kitchen.......:):

I usually cook Sunday morning breakfast for the crew. I do most of the grill work but the son (you met him) has taken over some of this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom