Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I learned that if a guy is at least average looking, is dressed in a nice suit & tie and is not wearing a wedding band, he can get upgrades on USAir into first class.:)

I didn't ask for anything, but am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I lost my wedding band 2 weeks ago. It's in the house somewhere, but we can't find it.

I play with the band on long phone calls, it was there at 9am and gone at 10am. I didn't leave the house, so it has to be here.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I lost my wedding band 2 weeks ago. It's in the house somewhere, but we can't find it.

I play with the band on long phone calls, it was there at 9am and gone at 10am. I didn't leave the house, so it has to be here.

I never noticed if you wore one or not. some men don't. good luck finding it

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I learned that if a guy is at least average looking, is dressed in a nice suit & tie and is not wearing a wedding band, he can get upgrades on USAir into first class.:)

I didn't ask for anything, but am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

:thumbsup:

That's awesome! I learned last week that I shouldn't tell the girl behind the counter at Taco Bell that I'm getting ready to make her life hell while I'm OCing :facepalm:

In my defense I wasn't even thinking about what I said. I just had a really complicated order (none of this, add this extra, etc etc) and I know how annoying that is

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Here's hoping you find it. Even though SNS aren't married, we wear rings. His disappears on a regular basis and then mysteriously shows up again. It used to make me suspicious. Now I realize he's just a scatterbrain

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Here's hoping you find it. Even though SNS aren't married, we wear rings. His disappears on a regular basis and then mysteriously shows up again. It used to make me suspicious. Now I realize he's just a scatterbrain

It will turn up, it HAS to be here someplace. I went through all of the trash before it went out, so it has to be here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm gonna have to bail in a few. My lovely bride will be home around 7:10 and I need to throw the salads together. Bread is already in the oven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom