Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Moron came in and was drunk. He started blowing Raj a bunch of crap about not selling cold beer. Raj explained that he couldn't because of Ind law. The guy was screaming obscenities in front of women & children at 7pm. Raj told him to leave and he refused so Raj called the Cops.

He left right before the Cops arrived and went on the Interstate. Cops caught up to him. He was drunk, had pot in the car and and had a handgun without the carry permit (He was a KY resident). This happened the Wed before Thanksgiving and the a** spent the whole weekend in jail.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    we've never had to call the cops, had a customer call on one of our regulars though. guy was drunk, not unusual, and I guess he got a little obnoxious in the parking lot. spend the night in jail and got a 30 day restraining order from shopping with us.
    I do have to go sent beggars off the lot often though. They can get rude. I just tell them to go to speedway, they allow you to beg there.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Moron came in and was drunk. He started blowing Raj a bunch of crap about not selling cold beer. Raj explained that he couldn't because of Ind law. The guy was screaming obscenities in front of women & children at 7pm. Raj told him to leave and he refused so Raj called the Cops.

He left right before the Cops arrived and went on the Interstate. Cops caught up to him. He was drunk, had pot in the car and and had a handgun without the carry permit (He was a KY resident). This happened the Wed before Thanksgiving and the a** spent the whole weekend in jail.

What a moron. I pray that people like that are sterile. I would hate for them to bring that much stupid into the world

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I never would have guessed and it doesn't matter, he's a nice guy

I agree completely. What he does in his private life is no one's business. SNS said the same thing though. He was a little worried that Eric and I were "too close" as far as our working relationship goes. I had to explain to him why there is no way that could be a problem :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I agree completely. What he does in his private life is no one's business. SNS said the same thing though. He was a little worried that Eric and I were "too close" as far as our working relationship goes. I had to explain to him why there is no way that could be a problem :):

so this is the one instance it's good he is :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom