• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    sometimes I get scared at work. some of the weirdo customers flirting and ****... eww

I had a guy come in a few weeks ago and ask if he could read my palm. He seemed harmless enough (sweet little old guy) but then he proceeded to tell me how many "partners" I'd had in my life. Or at least what he though the answer was :dunno:..

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    :lmfao: I think you just need to not come in here when I'm here!! I bet you're glad I decided to go home and go to bed the other morning when you had to rescue my other half from the ditch!!! :rofl:

Im happy to meet all fellow INGOers. You should have stayed, it was interesting.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I had a guy come in a few weeks ago and ask if he could read my palm. He seemed harmless enough (sweet little old guy) but then he proceeded to tell me how many "partners" I'd had in my life. Or at least what he though the answer was :dunno:..

we do get some old men who like to flirt. Virgil is one in specific. he caught me on the floor one day and grabbed me in a hug. Not a sexual type or anything, just a "glad you're my friend" kind. I know he's harmless and a sweet old guy

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im happy to meet all fellow INGOers. You should have stayed, it was interesting.

I hadn't been to sleep yet that night and I had to be at work in a few hours. I was tired and cranky. Trust me, that is NOT the best time for me to meet new people. I would have loved to stay as I like meeting INGOers as well. It just wasn't happening that day

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    we do get some old men who like to flirt. Virgil is one in specific. he caught me on the floor one day and grabbed me in a hug. Not a sexual type or anything, just a "glad you're my friend" kind. I know he's harmless and a sweet old guy

Yeah I don't think this guy meant any harm. He was just a little weird

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Understood, I wasn't planning on meeting anyone either. But it all worked out, and somebody fixed the lady's little bridge that got broke. That was nice.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Understood, I wasn't planning on meeting anyone either. But it all worked out, and somebody fixed the lady's little bridge that got broke. That was nice.

Yeah she was a nice lady. And it wasn't her fault that her bridge got smashed. Things happen. I'm just glad you were able to help out. I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate it. If we still had our Bronco I would have just grabbed a chain and pulled the car out....but no :(

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah she was a nice lady. And it wasn't her fault that her bridge got smashed. Things happen. I'm just glad you were able to help out. I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate it. If we still had our Bronco I would have just grabbed a chain and pulled the car out....but no :(

I mixing threads now, but you like trucks, big trucks. Go by BGF, there's a big red diesel ford that has redneck written all over it. It's for sale, and I know the owner very well.:cool:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I mixing threads now, but you like trucks, big trucks. Go by BGF, there's a big red diesel ford that has redneck written all over it. It's for sale, and I know the owner very well.:cool:

I do like them. I just think that the compensation comes into play a lot. I'm not sure if I'm misinformed or if I've just been unlucky a lot in that department :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you had a big truck, what would you be over compensating for?:dunno:

I did have a big truck for quite some time. I actually had someone tell me they thought women who drive big trucks are trying to appear like they're the perfect example of "woman power" when in reality they're compensating for the fact that they're an emotional wreck and vulnerable. I wish I could have seen the look on my face. I just drove it because I liked it and it was impossible for me to get stuck in it! Well that and people tended to give me the right of way on the road no matter how courteous I was.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The 1/2 ton will pull the boat, and the camper stays put. The 1 tons are overkill, or over compensation. I think I'm getting a complex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom