• Status
    Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    sunofa...I just realized I had 3 rep comments received a few hours ago that I didn't get because I had turned my PM notifications off during a, um, trouble-shooting experiment. That makes perfect sense. Turn off PM notifications and don't get rep notifications.

(I also noticed that there is only one PM setting option available now too. :laugh:)

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    sunofa...I just realized I had 3 rep comments received a few hours ago that I didn't get because I had turned my PM notifications off during a, um, trouble-shooting experiment. That makes perfect sense. Turn off PM notifications and don't get rep notifications.

(I also noticed that there is only one PM setting option available now too. :laugh:)

It's still your fault for not using the nonexistent fix.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You mean the one where an INGOer caught a relative stealing Christmas gifts, confronted the relative, relative denied it, INGOer issued ultimatum, relative told INGOer to pound sand, 4chan got a hold of the story, relative's house burns to the ground? That one?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You mean the one where an INGOer caught a relative stealing Christmas gifts, confronted the relative, relative denied it, INGOer issued ultimatum, relative told INGOer to pound sand, 4chan got a hold of the story, relative's house burns to the ground? That one?

What the?!?!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    That's it. Please explain. :popcorn:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That's it. Please explain. :popcorn:
    What more do you want? LOL

That's about all I know. The INGOer caught it on video, I think, while recording a separate action. The theft occurred in the background of the video. INGOer told the relative to give the stuff back or it was going public (or something like that).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom