• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    SNS - before I forget to tell you. A certain little girl is having a "mini" birthday party tomorrow at the "yellow house". They're making cupcakes and they have some presents for her too!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No thank you! And yeah I have an awesome landlord. My last one was a slum lord to the truest sense of the word, but this one is amazing. And we're the only property he owns on the southside (everything else is on the westside where he lives) so he doesn't ever bother us. He's phenomenal. And very understanding. I told him rent would be late by a couple days this month due to having unexpected expenses. He said "Oh heck, you're fine. You guys always pay early. I know you;re good for it". How awesome is that?!

That's awesome...our "landlord" is a property management company. They wouldn't even consider working with us on that. We were required to set up automatic withdraw and if it's even a day late (not enough money in the account) we get a late fee. They are good about maintenance and leaving us in peace though, so it could always be worse.

God this place is pathetic... I cant get bacon on my sammich...... Really the customer cost is 50 cents... Its cheap bacon

Want bacon.

Xmas sig test...

Nice

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's awesome...our "landlord" is a property management company. They wouldn't even consider working with us on that. We were required to set up automatic withdraw and if it's even a day late (not enough money in the account) we get a late fee. They are good about maintenance and leaving us in peace though, so it could always be worse.

Oh yeah it could be worse! Mine is just a guy and his wife that own about a dozen houses. They really are fabulous, though. They maintain anything that needs it and they work with us if any payment will be late. A few weeks ago we HAD to buy new tires for the Crown Vic, plus we had to pay off the Christmas layaway before a certain date, plus a certain little princess has a 4th birthday on Thursday. So we are BROKE. He's cool with it. I would recommend him to anyone. And his properties are a hell of a value for what you get (at least ours is)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom