• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Oh I won't lie. He's an attractive man. Not like male model material but he's "cute". He's also very....uh...light in the loafers

Also....that "chew tobacco" song is on Pandora right now and it made me think of you

:laugh:

Did it also make you think, "Wow, this is a great song. I should throw in a dip."? :laugh:

It is a gift. :)

Howdy!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's miserable out there. I feel for ya.

Yeah thank goodness my furnace is awesome. Speaking of which, my landlord called me today to make sure we didn't need furnace filters. He said that about every two years in one of his many units (they all have the same kind of furnace...makes maintenance easier for him) someone has a furnace explode due to a dirty filter. Ours is clean, but damn...way to make me paranoid.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah thank goodness my furnace is awesome. Speaking of which, my landlord called me today to make sure we didn't need furnace filters. He said that about every two years in one of his many units (they all have the same kind of furnace...makes maintenance easier for him) someone has a furnace explode due to a dirty filter. Ours is clean, but damn...way to make me paranoid.

Maybe that's his way of getting the tenants to buy their own filters. He plants that nugget hoping you'll run out and buy one. Brilliant :rofl:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Maybe that's his way of getting the tenants to buy their own filters. He plants that nugget hoping you'll run out and buy one. Brilliant :rofl:

NOOOOO!!! John will not let me pay for ANYTHING! He told me that if I bought them I need to take it out of the rent. He's by FAR the best landlord I have ever had. Our furnace went out 2 days after we moved in. I called him and he was here in an hour fixing it. He never bothers me. He isn't nosy. He's fantastic!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I am a redneck...but not to that extent. My generic ass Kentucky's Best cigarettes do just fine for me

:laugh: No Beech-Nut for ya? No Cope either?!?!

NOOOOO!!! John will not let me pay for ANYTHING! He told me that if I bought them I need to take it out of the rent. He's by FAR the best landlord I have ever had. Our furnace went out 2 days after we moved in. I called him and he was here in an hour fixing it. He never bothers me. He isn't nosy. He's fantastic!

That's awesome. We can't complain here, but it's definitely not to that level.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh: No Beech-Nut for ya? No Cope either?!?!

That's awesome. We can't complain here, but it's definitely not to that level.

No thank you! And yeah I have an awesome landlord. My last one was a slum lord to the truest sense of the word, but this one is amazing. And we're the only property he owns on the southside (everything else is on the westside where he lives) so he doesn't ever bother us. He's phenomenal. And very understanding. I told him rent would be late by a couple days this month due to having unexpected expenses. He said "Oh heck, you're fine. You guys always pay early. I know you;re good for it". How awesome is that?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom