Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Weeeeeell, looks like I may be sleeping alone tonight. Wife is working at a nursing home in Columbus today and everyone is telling her the roads are impassible.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Roads really are not too bad here. We have 6-7" on the deck, but the city & state have done a nice job keeping the roads open.

about 2 inches maybe here.. Roads were nasty last night, slow this morning and no issues when I got off work. Bus was late again this morning. yesterday because they had a huge break in at the bus yard, motors, trannies, batteries etc taken off a number of buses. The boys was 2 hours late. I took him to school. This morning the snow slowed them down, I took him to school. I can't be late for work

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    about 2 inches maybe here.. Roads were nasty last night, slow this morning and no issues when I got off work. Bus was late again this morning. yesterday because they had a huge break in at the bus yard, motors, trannies, batteries etc taken off a number of buses. The boys was 2 hours late. I took him to school. This morning the snow slowed them down, I took him to school. I can't be late for work

Seriously? Those things are locked in the garage when not in use (at least they used to be). Sounds like an inside job. Or it sounds like their storage policies have changed

Edit: nevermind I'm dumb. I immediately thought of city buses....not school buses. I must need more coffee

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Seriously? Those things are locked in the garage when not in use (at least they used to be). Sounds like an inside job. Or it sounds like their storage policies have changed

Edit: nevermind I'm dumb. I immediately thought of city buses....not school buses. I must need more coffee
    locked in a fenced area, but I talked to a guy who's dad does security there. They have cut it so much there is literally no one there to watch.
    Idiots, I hate thieves. How much is a bus battery worth??

if it was just batteries, I would question that. They took so much though it is going to be a while before they get a lot of the buses up and running.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    locked in a fenced area, but I talked to a guy who's dad does security there. They have cut it so much there is literally no one there to watch.

Yeah I realized what you meant after I typed that out. I was thinking about the IndyGo buses and my ex husband was a driver for them so I know there's no way that stuff could get stolen by a random person. The school buses are a different story though. I've seen that fenced area and it looks pretty easy to break into

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom