• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm glad he does. been to much there and the last one at DG was over the top scary

I know!! That was wild! I happened to be at the counter when I saw two cars flip on their lights and roll through the intersection at Southeastern. They immediately flipped the lights off once they cleared traffic so one of my coworkers and I were laughing about the fact that they just "didn't wanna wait for the light". When I saw them both turn into the parking lot I got that sickening feeling. I just knew something went down

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have to do it Christmas Eve....we close at 8 but it's still freaky to me

Christmas Day is the next "up in the air" on my schedule. I hope it is early days and not early evenings. Although, we did have 3 police officers come in Thanksgiving evening, get their free fountain drink and sat for their break. By the time they were leaving the manager (big guy) was there because the girl I was scheduled with was vomiting all over.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I should turn a light on in the mornings so I can see the time... I'm running late!!!!

off to shower and get ready for work

hi and bye cm

everyone have a good day

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Christmas Day is the next "up in the air" on my schedule. I hope it is early days and not early evenings. Although, we did have 3 police officers come in Thanksgiving evening, get their free fountain drink and sat for their break. By the time they were leaving the manager (big guy) was there because the girl I was scheduled with was vomiting all over.

Fortunately we are closed Christmas Day but I offered to close Christmas Eve so I could go to my family Christmas on the 14th (Saturday). I also get my normal Thursday and Friday off that week which is awesome because Damiana's 4th birthday is the 12th and Devon's 16th is the 13th. I get two birthdays and family Christmas all in one weekend!

Edit: and another one of my kids turned 9 today (or yesterday technically....it's still Wednesday night to me). Too many birthdays all together!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like our family...Sister (ingo member GEM) has "B" day the 24th...Daughter is the 29th..."G" daughter is the 1st. Throw Christmas in there and it is nuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom