• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    You're glad you can be in a place where people point guns at your face all the time instead? :):

:wavey:
    LOL. I guess. In Thailand I would have been perfectly safe, but it still would have felt dangerous. I can guarantee you that I'm in far more danger working in a gun store than I ever was in overseas. (at least overseas danger that I can post about online ;))

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    The protesters in Thailand are putting plastic bags over their heads so they don't breath the police tear gas. :laugh:

1202_PLASTIC_3_THAILAND-PROTESTS-302x251.JPG

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    LOL. I guess. In Thailand I would have been perfectly safe, but it still would have felt dangerous. I can guarantee you that I'm in far more danger working in a gun store than I ever was in overseas. (at least overseas danger that I can post about online ;))

Giggity giggity!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Yeah. I've talked to some of my friends. They have been at some of the protests taking pictures and talking to protesters. My coworkers don't seem to mind other than the traffic mess. They are pretty pleased that they don't have to work since the military surrounded the university!

In a nation that has had ~35 coups in the last 80 years, one more coup tends to not worry too many people! :dunno:

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Wish I could join but the shipping cost for me and the other person would be more expensive than the gift limit.:dunno:
    I'm kinda in the same boat. And really, the only thing I really want is a set of Rosewood girps with gold Colt medallion for my Commander. Average price is around $60. :(
    I'm too "tight" to spend that much!:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom