• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When will they invent a new kind of coffee that doesn't make you pee every 5 minutes??? :faint:

Stop working on cures for cancer scientists and get into that! :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    started the 5k training tonight. I have been walking almost everyday since Labor Day, actually a month or so before that. Today I started training to RUN a 5k. I almost died!!! 30 minutes total, warm up walk of 5 minutes then run 60seconds, walk 90seconds, until the 30 is up.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    started the 5k training tonight. I have been walking almost everyday since Labor Day, actually a month or so before that. Today I started training to RUN a 5k. I almost died!!! 30 minutes total, warm up walk of 5 minutes then run 60seconds, walk 90seconds, until the 30 is up.

Awesome!!! I'm not sure I could do that. I can walk all day long but running is not my forte :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Congrats insane woman!

I can walk 5 kilometers easily but I wouldn't run unless there's a bear behind me or something like that.Or free food at the finish line and I have to get there before the others. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Awesome!!! I'm not sure I could do that. I can walk all day long but running is not my forte :):

It's not mine either.It's probably because it's not natural to run. :dunno:
    I mean you run to escape from danger (dog trying to eat you, escaping your house who's on fire etc) but we are not meant to run for miles and miles.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Congrats insane woman!

I can walk 5 kilometers easily but I wouldn't run unless there's a bear behind me or something like that.Or free food at the finish line and I have to get there before the others. :):

I had supper waiting on the stove, does that count?

running is not my forte either but I have to push myself beyond my comfort level, I want to be here to see the boy have kids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom