• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So you really need to come back stateside again. I keep having dreams that I'm going to France. Last night not only did I go, but my kids and my mom as well. And we got busted for squatting in someone's house because whoever owned it wasn't home when we got there but they came home later....:n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So you really need to come back stateside again. I keep having dreams that I'm going to France. Last night not only did I go, but my kids and my mom as well. And we got busted for squatting in someone's house because whoever owned it wasn't home when we got there but they came home later....:n00b:

So you can have weird dreams about going to my place in Indy instead of going to France? :):

You need to bring the crazy one next time too. :D
    Did you speak any French in that dream when the people found out you were in their home? :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So you can have weird dreams about going to my place in Indy instead of going to France? :):

You need to bring the crazy one next time too. :D
    Did you speak any French in that dream when the people found out you were in their home? :dunno:

No I didn't. And no one in the dream was speaking French. Also I noticed that while we were driving around (no idea where we got a car) all of the signs were in English.

My brain is weird....

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No I didn't. And no one in the dream was speaking French. Also I noticed that while we were driving around (no idea where we got a car) all of the signs were in English.

My brain is weird....

We do have some signs in English in the area because of the British coming with their cars by boat.
    Mostly signs that tell them not to forget to keep their right when driving. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

:+1:

More like on the wrong side of the road than backwards though. :dunno:

A brit? :):

AhwDaNdCQAAI3Vg.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :+1:

More like on the wrong side of the road than backwards though. :dunno:

A brit? :):

AhwDaNdCQAAI3Vg.jpg

Not gonna lie. The first thing I noticed about this pic was the Firebird in front of the blue van center of the picture. I have a "slight" obsession with those cars. :):

I do have to ask how that even happens though with the dude driving the wrong way. Looks like some pretty heavy traffic there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not gonna lie. The first thing I noticed about this pic was the Firebird in front of the blue van center of the picture. I have a "slight" obsession with those cars. :):

I do have to ask how that even happens though with the dude driving the wrong way. Looks like some pretty heavy traffic there.

He's not driving the wrong way, just backwards so he wouldn't crash into the upcoming traffic. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He could be also driving a car who was built with the back in front like you have those cars with two fronts.
    You would freak out if you had one driving in front of you. :):

pho_03.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom