• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I have considered claiming to be a smoker for quite a while now. Not only would it make the government mad, but it would also anger my employer. I would demand a smoke break every half hour just like my coworkers. It is absurd that smokers get more breaks than I do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have considered claiming to be a smoker for quite a while now. Not only would it make the government mad, but it would also anger my employer. I would demand a smoke break every half hour just like my coworkers. It is absurd that smokers get more breaks than I do.

Yep, just demand a air break. :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You can be Murdock the crazy one. :yesway:

Actually most people in the team could play the crazy one. :):

I'm so game.

It is illegal to smoke in schools, restaurants, and within eight feet of a business.

I don't smoke, but I still feel like the government has gone too far. Why is it illegal to smoke close to a building? It is outdoors. The last time I was outside I noticed quite a bit of air.

:+1: to allllllllllllllllllllll of this. I love not having to worry about which restaurants allow smoking or not, but it's still bull****. I'd rather have to worry about it and people still be allowed to do as they please with their private business.

Also, the smoke break thing really irks me. I wouldn't allow my employees a smoke break without making sure the non-smokers got just as many breaks.

Secret Squirrel here.... Covertly monitoring and getting someone fired

I dunno what that means but I think I like it.

:wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom