Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :ugh:The wife was downstairs running around looking for her keys. I ask her what's wrong and she tells me she can't find her keys!!

So I ask, you mean the keys your walking around with in your left hand???:ugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    thanks cm
    I got here and her and papa were sitting on the sofa watching Mickey Mouse... not sure who was more interested in it

I was watching sponge bob with the 6 yr. old a few days ago. She got up and went home (next door) to do her homework and I continued to watch the spongey bob solo. The wife asked what I was doing and i said watching SB. She asked where Karma was (G-daughter) stating she had left and I could turn off the tube. I did, when the toon was over......:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :ugh:The wife was downstairs running around looking for her keys. I ask her what's wrong and she tells me she can't find her keys!!

So I ask, you mean the keys your walking around with in your left hand???:ugh:
    I was looking for my phone the other day while I was talking on the phone to my daughter :dunno:

Was that a surprise visit??? If so, what a nice surprise!!

I found out they were coming yesterday.. I was so happy

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was watching sponge bob with the 6 yr. old a few days ago. She got up and went home (next door) to do her homework and I continued to watch the spongey bob solo. The wife asked what I was doing and i said watching SB. She asked where Karma was (G-daughter) stating she had left and I could turn off the tube. I did, when the toon was over......:)

who lives in a pineapple under the sea
    spongebob squarepants
    absorbent and yellow and porous is he
    spongebob squarepants
    if nautical nonsense is something you wish

yes I watched that show a time or two

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Some are seriously funny....others not so much.

Mrs.G, I understand how a grown man can get sucked up into the world of cartoons. Especially with a little doll like her

I had to laugh because when he finally got up he said something to the affect that the show was pretty stupid.. but yet when he got to work he asked me to send pictures of her playing so he could share with the girls at work

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    who lives in a pineapple under the sea
    spongebob squarepants
    absorbent and yellow and porous is he
    spongebob squarepants
    if nautical nonsense is something you wish

yes I watched that show a time or two

Good god, I will go to sleep with the crazy pirate singing that song in my head.

The only cure is to listen to Black Sabbath at max volume....possibly the paranoid album in it's entirety.......I am having a flashback....BBL

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Only 2 days into it, but this has been a wierd week. Went from really crappy yesterday to possibly really good today.

I wouldn't complain. I did something good at work a couple weeks ago and today I got a letter from the district manager.. it's just something small, but it made me feel good that my hard work was noticed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom