• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    housework is my plan. and a nice nap. helping the boy get his homework done before he goes back to school Monday too. just a mundane weekend

I know you have the daughters play, anything else?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    housework is my plan. and a nice nap. helping the boy get his homework done before he goes back to school Monday too. just a mundane weekend

I know you have the daughters play, anything else?

Nope, pretty much it. Might head out to the range at some point, but housework is my plan too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I love watching our 2 cats. They are house cats, so the only thing they have to stalk is each other. It's amazing what a cat can do with it's body when they jump!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I love watching our 2 cats. They are house cats, so the only thing they have to stalk is each other. It's amazing what a cat can do with it's body when they jump!!

speaking of cats. if you remember we brought that scrawny male home from the campground o
    a few mths back. He's filled out and doing very well, very healthy.

Katie wasn't sure she liked Morgan and made his life hell. She was hissing at him at every turn. She has pretty much stopped that now. Hubby said the other night Morgan started walking right to her, she was stunned, or so he thought, and hissed, but not in a menacing way. Morgan walked up and rubbed his face on hers and then kept right on walking. To damn funny. I wake up at night and they are usually snuggled right up together against my legs.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Although I always know where to find one of them. We have one of those oil filled radiator space heaters in the TV room, the oldest cat is always camped out next to it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my bed or a dinning room chair tucked under the table.. right now Katie is laying in the middle of the dinning room floor sleeping.. I dont know why

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I havn't had potato chips in a long time. Usually when I want a salty snack, I do chips & salsa

I heard when you stop eating something it takes a few mths and then you won't have the crave for it anymore.. I call BS because I don't eat chips much and right now I want some

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I heard when you stop eating something it takes a few mths and then you won't have the crave for it anymore.. I call BS because I don't eat chips much and right now I want some

Yeah, I call BS too, I haven't had Indian Food in 2 or 3 months, and am craving some now that I thought about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom