Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Random thought here:

I'm raiding the Halloween candy and I come across this little Hershey's chocolate with a cute little picture of a tombstone on it (can tombstone pictures even be cute?). The dates on said tombstone are 1778-1864. Doesn't 86 seem like an awful long life expectancy for someone in the 18th century?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Random thought here:

I'm raiding the Halloween candy and I come across this little Hershey's chocolate with a cute little picture of a tombstone on it (can tombstone pictures even be cute?). The dates on said tombstone are 1778-1864. Doesn't 86 seem like an awful long life expectancy for someone in the 18th century?

It depends how much money they had. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh no!!! I think I'm going to cry now. I absolutely love vanilla tootsie rolls. And you can only ever find them in the variety flavor pack things at Halloween. I always look for that tell tale blue wrapper. I just found one in the Halloween candy. Oh beautiful blue wrapper filled with vanilla goodness. What? Blue raspberry?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh no!!! I think I'm going to cry now. I absolutely love vanilla tootsie rolls. And you can only ever find them in the variety flavor pack things at Halloween. I always look for that tell tale blue wrapper. I just found one in the Halloween candy. Oh beautiful blue wrapper filled with vanilla goodness. What? Blue raspberry?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have more respect for SnS now. :nuts:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Apparently they DO still make my vanilla tootsie rolls. They just put two different flavors in the blue wrappers now. Those sneaky rascals....

I wish they'd start making my favorite Easter candy again, but noooooo. Everything RNR really likes goes away. Easter candy, trail mix, chips. If they stop making Fererros I'm going to cry :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom