Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Stopping in Irmo SC to visit my Uncle. Then off to Tampa for a Wedding. Then 100 miles south to visit friends. Then over to New Smyrna for more friend time. Back up through Irmo SC and up to Horsham PA to see my G-daughter.
    2 stops in Irmo. Uncle is failing health wise and will likely never see him again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have so many friends that re-located down there. See them so seldom. Wifes best friend and maid of honer in our wedding lives in Tampa. Her daughter (known her since birth) is getting married in Plant city just east of Tampa. She calls us aunt and uncle. That will be fun to attend.
    Looking at 10 days on the road. My son lives with us right now and he is looking forward to some personal time when we are gone. I would not leave the house that long without someone here.

Have to cook for the G-daughter.
    Have a great day Sam.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We have so many friends that re-located down there. See them so seldom. Wifes best friend and maid of honer in our wedding lives in Tampa. Her daughter (known her since birth) is getting married in Plant city just east of Tampa. She calls us aunt and uncle. That will be fun to attend.
    Looking at 10 days on the road. My son lives with us right now and he is looking forward to some personal time when we are gone. I would not leave the house that long without someone here.

Have to cook for the G-daughter.
    Have a great day Sam.
    That really sounds like fun. Have a great day CM. Take some pics on your trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom