Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man I would go into a deep depression if my babies were not right next door. If the day goes wrong I just pick them up and suddenly everything is OK.

So glad you had a day with her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad you was able to see her MrsG?? She doing anything new??

she's learned a lot of new words. some not so good. Loves to read with Mommy, they have some books with colors, etc. Learning books. She knows yellow, green, black and red. Can count to 3... And know Grandma won't get mad at her if she walks in when I am going pee. Walked in, smiled, said "HI Grandma" gave me a kiss and walked out.. I love that stinker!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The kids have outgrown the house next door with the twins and older G-daughter. They are looking to by a home. My son will be taking that house with his wife to be and their daughter. Life changes and evolves. We are hoping they do not move to far away. Those girls are a huge part of our lives and we are part of theirs.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :wavey: I'm about to have an INGO induced meltdown. :xmad: A guy agreed to meet me a week ago to buy some ammo I'm selling. After wasting my time for a week he still hasn't showed up. I turned down numerous other offers because this guy messaged me first. Tonight is his last chance. If he doesn't meet tonight...:ar15:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :wavey: I'm about to have an INGO induced meltdown. :xmad: A guy agreed to meet me a week ago to buy some ammo I'm selling. After wasting my time for a week he still hasn't showed up. I turned down numerous other offers because this guy messaged me first. Tonight is his last chance. If he doesn't meet tonight...:ar15:
    You're a better man I. You get one shot at it, then on to #2. People can be rude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom