Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    so cool. Basset Hound puppy right?

I do believe his name was Kevin. I always wonder how they do when they leave so it's nice to hear that.

Skinny kid about 6 foot tall (give or take a couple inches). Short hair. Early to mid 20s. Yep, that's him. Good kid. Good employee. He annoys the hell out of me though...I think he needs ritalin or something. He's high on life all the time.....like ALL the time

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Skinny kid about 6 foot tall (give or take a couple inches). Short hair. Early to mid 20s. Yep, that's him. Good kid. Good employee. He annoys the hell out of me though...I think he needs ritalin or something. He's high on life all the time.....like ALL the time

that's him

brought his g/f with him to pick her out

Now I'm happy, knowing how one of the little girls is doing.

always makes me so happy when I know they have a good home and are loved. I am not a breeder, I am an animal lover

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    that's him

brought his g/f with him to pick her out

Now I'm happy, knowing how one of the little girls is doing.

always makes me so happy when I know they have a good home and are loved. I am not a breeder, I am an animal lover

Last I saw she was doing great. Kevin loves her. His g/f apparently loves her even more.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Last I saw she was doing great. Kevin loves her. His g/f apparently loves her even more.

thank you

you made my day

it was funny he misplaced my number so he was calling his deliveries trying to find the person with the puppies. Hope that don't get him in trouble. You see how happy he is with her. :rofl:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And amen to not being a breeder. I'm the same way. I love my animals. And although all of mine are fixed, I would be concerned about the offspring if they weren't fixed and I ended up having a litter. I actually almost did once. But poor Denny is so teeny tiny that I couldn't take the chance of her having kittens. I had to have her fixed while she was pregnant. It about killed me, but Denny is my baby. I think I would give up my man before I gave her up. She's been with me way longer than he has

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    thank you

you made my day

it was funny he misplaced my number so he was calling his deliveries trying to find the person with the puppies. Hope that don't get him in trouble. You see how happy he is with her. :rofl:

No trouble at all. I'm pretty lenient unless you REALLY screw up. My boss is the same way

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And amen to not being a breeder. I'm the same way. I love my animals. And although all of mine are fixed, I would be concerned about the offspring if they weren't fixed and I ended up having a litter. I actually almost did once. But poor Denny is so teeny tiny that I couldn't take the chance of her having kittens. I had to have her fixed while she was pregnant. It about killed me, but Denny is my baby. I think I would give up my man before I gave her up. She's been with me way longer than he has
    I understand that, my sister just lost her cat, he was 19 years old. Said she took him in to the vet to make sure he wasn't breathing. I felt so sorry when she called me. she says she is done now

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I understand that, my sister just lost her cat, he was 19 years old. Said she took him in to the vet to make sure he wasn't breathing. I felt so sorry when she called me. she says she is done now

A couple months ago my sister's chihuahua died (18 years old). She called me sobbing so hard I could barely understand her. She got that dog as a gift right after she got out of the hospital after having her skull bashed in and her throat slit. That dog helped her through so much. I felt so terrible for her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's tough, they are family not animals. When I went to bed last night I had both cats and 3 dogs in the bed with me. I couldn't mover, but I let them all stay lol

good news though, the cats are getting along!! I woke up around 1:30 and they were still next to my feet, I looked down and they were snuggled up together!! I was so happy I had trouble getting back to sleep

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    it's tough, they are family not animals. When I went to bed last night I had both cats and 3 dogs in the bed with me. I couldn't mover, but I let them all stay lol

good news though, the cats are getting along!! I woke up around 1:30 and they were still next to my feet, I looked down and they were snuggled up together!! I was so happy I had trouble getting back to sleep

Everybody in my house gets along except Denny. She adores people but she hates the other cats. She actually like the dogs more than the other cats. Been that way for almost 13 years now. Mean old thing

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    every few mths. I am the only one in the house who like that franchise. the boys like that Jacks ****. paper thin crust, blah

Just wondering. I was gonna tell you to PM me your phone number and address that you use when you order. I have the ability to put you in our computer as one of our "best customers" which opens up the door to all kinds of discounts and freebies

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just wondering. I was gonna tell you to PM me your phone number and address that you use when you order. I have the ability to put you in our computer as one of our "best customers" which opens up the door to all kinds of discounts and freebies

I like that... if I ordered more.. would probably look funny being a "best" when I don't order much :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom