• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yep conveyor. Two ovens stacked on top of each other. I haven't had to use both of my ovens in weeks. Tonight I had them both going with tickets pouring in. Phones wouldn't stop ringing. No one in the store but me and my production guy. I thought I was going to kill someone

Nice :laugh:

I ask because at Little Caesars when we got busy our issue was putting out pizzas that were NOT done rather than burnt. We (the owner, actually) cranked the conveyor up without touching the temp.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nice :laugh:

I ask because at Little Caesars when we got busy our issue was putting out pizzas that were NOT done rather than burnt. We (the owner, actually) cranked the conveyor up without touching the temp.

No I don't change the speed or the temp of my oven. When our pizzas come out there is a stop at the end of the conveyor so they don't fall off the edge. If things get too back up....well you know. I don't know how we kept that from happening tonight. He was busy making 90 bajillion tickets. I couldn't get off the phone. There was no one to take care of the oven. It was insanity

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No I don't change the speed or the temp of my oven. When our pizzas come out there is a stop at the end of the conveyor so they don't fall off the edge. If things get too back up....well you know. I don't know how we kept that from happening tonight. He was busy making 90 bajillion tickets. I couldn't get off the phone. There was no one to take care of the oven. It was insanity

You deliver to the entire country? :faint: :n00b:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Ah...that only happened to us on opening night. It would have happened a lot more frequently with the idiots working there at the time if it weren't for the LC work flow (pizzas NOT made to order). It really saved a lot of stress...I'm surprised other chains haven't moved towards that to save on labor.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ah...that only happened to us on opening night. It would have happened a lot more frequently with the idiots working there at the time if it weren't for the LC work flow (pizzas NOT made to order). It really saved a lot of stress...I'm surprised other chains haven't moved towards that to save on labor.

Our daytime crew actually puts sauce and a bottom layer of cheese on a bunch of pizzas for the night time rush. They also pre-make some of the more popular ones. Pepperoni, meat lover's, supreme, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom