• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not sure sur if he will also charged for carrying guns if he had no licence. :dunno:

Looks like he had more than a uniform, his car also had lights and radio and everything. :nuts:
    I would think the Taser would be the hardest thing to get for someone who's not a cop. :dunno:

At least he didn't use all that to do criminal things (I mean besides wearing a police uniform) like rob/attack people.
    But he's probably crazy and with those guns he could have shot a lot of cops if he wanted. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Owensby said it is relatively easy for civilians to obtain clothing and other accessories that would allow them to pass as police officers. The one component that is hard to get, he said, is a department-issued photo ID.
    "I would encourage anyone, if there is any inkling of an issue, to ask to see an officer's photo ID," Owensby said. "No one is going to take offense to that. The only person who's not going to want to show one is someone who doesn't have one."

Unless you're a cop yourself I dont think you would know what a IMPD ID looks like.And it's not hard to make fake IDs that look official especially for a guy that already has a badge and everything else. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The dogs were not feeling much love. Well not until I opened the door. He's lucky I happened to be in the kitchen and could see his car in the driveway. Otherwise he would have been met with a gun

He's lucky you dont listen to Joe Biden or you would have shot him thru the door. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom