churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like it but I could be wrong

Those are sealed units just like a refrigerator or a window style unit. You can recharge them with some effort. They hold very small amounts of refr. so if it has lost the charge there is a leak that has to be found and repaired.
    That said, most often the merely require a good cleaning inside and they run fine again. There could be other issues. If you could get it to me I would gladly look it over for you.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Those are sealed units just like a refrigerator or a window style unit. You can recharge them with some effort. They hold very small amounts of refr. so if it has lost the charge there is a leak that has to be found and repaired.
    That said, most often the merely require a good cleaning inside and they run fine again. There could be other issues. If you could get it to me I would gladly look it over for you.

I'll see what we can do. It's gonna be a hot one this week and I could really use my AC unit. I'm just glad the one in my bedroom still works well :):

The other half also wants to know if you have any refrigerant he could buy to charge the AC in our Buick. If not that's fine. We can always go to O'Reilly or something and buy some

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll see what we can do. It's gonna be a hot one this week and I could really use my AC unit. I'm just glad the one in my bedroom still works well :):

The other half also wants to know if you have any refrigerant he could buy to charge the AC in our Buick. If not that's fine. We can always go to O'Reilly or something and buy some

Again....get the car over to me. All I have is 30 lb. cans of 134 but would be happy to get this done for you.

Does the ac unit mount in the window???

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What did you get? Or is it not appropriate to share?

Oh it's MORE than appropriate. You are one of the few who will actually appreciate it too! :lmfao:

IMG_20130827_153849.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom