• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oooh, I bet that's wonderful. Nothing like breaking a sweat while you eat! :thatshot:

It was always awesome. She made soup one time. When I looked in the pot on the stove it had all the ingredients floating in it in whole form. A chicken leg, a carrot, a corn cob. Random other crap. I thought it was for her dog. I have no idea what it was but that was the best soup I have ever had. Hands down. I love to cook and I am decent at it but I could never be on her level. I also have an aunt from Korea (my family is like the league of nations or something) so I have a taste for Korean food....none of which I can cook properly of course. It's good, but not the same

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It was always awesome. She made soup one time. When I looked in the pot on the stove it had all the ingredients floating in it in whole form. A chicken leg, a carrot, a corn cob. Random other crap. I thought it was for her dog. I have no idea what it was but that was the best soup I have ever had. Hands down. I love to cook and I am decent at it but I could never be on her level. I also have an aunt from Korea (my family is like the league of nations or something) so I have a taste for Korean food....none of which I can cook properly of course. It's good, but not the same
    I used to work with some Koreans and went to one of the guys' house for dinner one time. They can do spicy too! Some of it was a little weird - like candied dried squid for one, but it was good. They served a spicy kimchee that was good too.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I used to work with some Koreans and went to one of the guys' house for dinner one time. They can do spicy too! Some of it was a little weird - like candied dried squid for one, but it was good. They served a spicy kimchee that was good too.

Yeah some of the stuff is off the wall. I do like squid though. My other half served in Korea for a while and got a taste for the food so when I want something I just make yakimandu for dinner and it usually works out for me :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I'd better get going. Gotta get the trash out to the curb and head on in to work. The trip home sucked yesterday. Southbound 465 came to a dead halt at Washington St. on the east side, as expected, so it was all surface roads from there. Of course the surface roads were busy from all the people thinking the same way I was. I'll be glad when that 65/70 project is done!

Have a great day (or night, depending on which side of morning you're on) everyone! :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, I'd better get going. Gotta get the trash out to the curb and head on in to work. The trip home sucked yesterday. Southbound 465 came to a dead halt at Washington St. on the east side, as expected, so it was all surface roads from there. Of course the surface roads were busy from all the people thinking the same way I was. I'll be glad when that 65/70 project is done!

Have a great day (or night, depending on which side of morning you're on) everyone! :)

Have a good one. I'll be out soon as well. :wavey:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that explains Emerson Ave yesterday and all I wanted to do was get groceries!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I long for the days where swapping out a radiator took maybe an hour, depending on how many beers you drank. Now You have to tear the front end of the car apart and be part contortionist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom