• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ---------------> not rolling eyes -------------> moving eyes to stay awake ------------> :rolleyes:

I wish I had felt like that last night! I was up until almost 8 this morning. I watched the same movie on repeat 3 freakin' time while trying to sleep. Then came here for a little bit. Then tried to go back to sleep. It was awful

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I wish I had felt like that last night! I was up until almost 8 this morning. I watched the same movie on repeat 3 freakin' time while trying to sleep. Then came here for a little bit. Then tried to go back to sleep. It was awful
    gezzzzzzz i hate nights like that - had one the other night , couldnt sleep , no wares to go , nothing to do , ended up being up 48 hours ,ughhhhhhhhhhhh

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think I'm going to have to find an alternate route home this afternoon. 465 on the south side is going to be a mess for awhile with the 65/70 south split construction going on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I fell asleep something around 8 this morning :faint: I'm going to go pick up some melatonin when I'm off Thursday
    Yikes! Well I hope the melatonin does the trick for you. Just experiment with the dosage until you find what works best for you. I take more than is recommended, but don't experience any negative side effects so... :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think I'm going to have to find an alternate route home this afternoon. 465 on the south side is going to be a mess for awhile with the 65/70 south split construction going on.

Yeah what's with that? I was driving down Keystone today and noticed that the sign at the northbound 65 junction has a big orange sign that says "Downtown Only"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom