Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Ouch. Bummer on the sun burn. What time did you get home??

BTW, did you talk to Rayne afterwards? She threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't make a meaningful contribution to the AAR.:):
    Haven't seen an AAR yet. appleseed forum has a placeholder, but nothing official. You can tell how the ingo mod was berating you and your wife with smoke and hot brass! lol
    Nevertheless, it was nice meeting you two!

2 hours drive, wasn't bad (It always is quicker going home for some reason). Got home and ate supper around 8:30. I stuck around to talk with Rayne about some things. Had to wait a bit as the appleseed crew discussed/evaluated the event. They're a great group. Jake's insight is quite impressive.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Haven't seen an AAR yet. appleseed forum has a placeholder, but nothing official. You can tell how the ingo mod was berating you and your wife with smoke and hot brass! lol
    Nevertheless, it was nice meeting you two!

2 hours drive, wasn't bad (It always is quicker going home for some reason). Got home and ate supper around 8:30. I stuck around to talk with Rayne about some things. Had to wait a bit as the appleseed crew discussed/evaluated the event. They're a great group. Jake's insight is quite impressive.

Yep, great meeting you too.
    I was kind of surprised that even though we drank more water yesterday, I still got somewhat dehydrated. Had a bit of a headache last night.
    Even more ticked that my scope broke. I should have went and got the AR sooner, I wasted too many ACT's in the morning trying to get my .22 scope back to zero. I scored my best ACT's with the AR.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Too tired from spending the weekend at Appleseed to do too much. Just had my daughter over for lunch. She brought her BF with her this trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom