Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Now the story:

As we were closing the store we heard some commotion at the Asian nail salon next door. Apparently, a black lady tried to leave without paying. The Asians prevented her departure. She pepper sprayed all of them. When I arrived I saw an obese Asian man blocking the door, waving his hands, and yelling NOOOO!!!!!! The black woman was inside knocking things over and acting crazy. Another Asian guy was sitting in a rolling office chair writhing in pain an yelling.

The EMT arrived first and started pouring water over the Asian guy. The cops then arrived and cuffed the black woman. When I left the parking lot, I saw a bunch of Asian women surrounding the cops and yelling. I have no clue what ended up transpiring.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Now the story:

As we were closing the store we heard some commotion at the Asian nail salon next door. Apparently, a black lady tried to leave without paying. The Asians prevented her departure. She pepper sprayed all of them. When I arrived I saw an obese Asian man blocking the door, waving his hands, and yelling NOOOO!!!!!! The black woman was inside knocking things over and acting crazy. Another Asian guy was sitting in a rolling office chair writhing in pain an yelling.

The EMT arrived first and started pouring water over the Asian guy. The cops then arrived and cuffed the black woman. When I left the parking lot, I saw a bunch of Asian women surrounding the cops and yelling. I have no clue what ended up transpiring.

So basically someone didn't want to pay for getting her nails done/eyebrows waxed/pedicure/whatever she had done so she pepper sprayed a bunch of people???? Wow...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Now the story:

:n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You would leave without paying but not pepper spray them, right? :):
    Maybe just a kick to the shin. :dunno:

Well if it looks this good when they're done I'll gladly pay

horse+hooves.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok so that was a poor example. The hooves look good but that poor thing has deformities in it's feet. That "ankle joint" should NOT be that close to the ground.....poor thing :(

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Are you going to the range?

If I had any extra money to pay the range fee I would. As it stands we are already going to be barely squeezing by this month due to less hours worked. We'll make it, but barely! I've been given a raincheck on a birthday dinner and will most likely incorporate some range time in there too

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If I had any extra money to pay the range fee I would. As it stands we are already going to be barely squeezing by this month due to less hours worked. We'll make it, but barely! I've been given a raincheck on a birthday dinner and will most likely incorporate some range time in there too

What's a raincheck?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh wow. It's odd to find an "Americanism" that you don't know. It's kind of like an IOU. We'll do it at a later date when we are able to. Example: "Wanna go out for drinks later?" "Sorry I have to pick up my kids but I'll take a raincheck on that"

Oh I see. :yesway:
    Hey just because I know more words than most INGOers doesn't mean I know them all.Im always learning. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh I understand. It's just that sometimes I forget English isn't your first language. You seem to pick up on pretty much everything said. Or you do a really good job of faking it :):

Well much stuff said around here are not really quantum phyiscs type stuff.A five years old native speaker could understand it all (well besides some kinky stuff maybe lol).:dunno:
    I just need to know some basic vocabulary related to guns and food and I can follow everything. :):

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well much stuff said around here are not really quantum phyiscs type stuff.A five years old native speaker could understand it all (well besides some kinky stuff maybe lol).:dunno:
    I just need to know some basic vocabulary related to guns and food and I can follow everything. :):

We talk about guns here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom