Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I need to have break work done on the wifes minivan, something is frozen up in the rear breaks. Don't use the van often, it's our 3rd car.
    Gonna have to wait until the middle of next month to have the cash to fix it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I need to have break work done on the wifes minivan, something is frozen up in the rear breaks. Don't use the van often, it's our 3rd car.
    Gonna have to wait until the middle of next month to have the cash to fix it.

We don't use the truck much either, except to pull the boat and haul mulch and firewood. Unfortunately, we need to haul the boat this weekend. I can't wait to get the car paid off so I can get another truck! It's a '97 Dodge Ram... time for a new(er) one. Just don't want another payment right now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We don't use the truck much either, except to pull the boat and haul mulch and firewood. Unfortunately, we need to haul the boat this weekend. I can't wait to get the car paid off so I can get another truck! It's a '97 Dodge Ram... time for a new(er) one. Just don't want another payment right now.

I am in the same boat. Minivan is a 96 Dodge and we only use it to haul/pull stuff. Would love to replace it, but the cash isn't there.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I got called to the directors office along with another supervisor a few minutes ago. He told us to come on in and shut the door. Oh crap I thought. Turns out he told us we were taking this afternoon off to go golfing and that we had to take all day off Friday to play in a tourney in Fort Wayne. :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I got called to the directors office along with another supervisor a few minutes ago. He told us to come on in and shut the door. Oh crap I thought. Turns out he told us we were taking this afternoon off to go golfing and that we had to take all day off Friday to play in a tourney in Fort Wayne. :laugh:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you have it sooooooooooooooooo rough !!! :lmfao:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Good for you DB!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom