• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Yeah. My neighborhood is super quiet. Nothing ever goes on here. Quite often I leave my front door open very late at night. Not tonight. Doors are locked and my firearm is next to me. I was at work when it happened but crazy guy heard about it and called my work freaking out. He was worried that maybe I went home early because I'd been sick (even though I feel pretty good now).

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's crazy.Glad you're feeling better though.

I bet you're having a drink right now.

No actually I'm not. I'm a firm believer that alcohol and guns should never mix. If I have a loaded weapon next to me I won't have one sip. I doubt anything else will happen but it's a little freaky for me. Poor SNS. All he heard was something about the 2800 block of our street. That could be more than one address....including ours.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No actually I'm not. I'm a firm believer that alcohol and guns should never mix. If I have a loaded weapon next to me I won't have one sip. I doubt anything else will happen but it's a little freaky for me. Poor SNS. All he heard was something about the 2800 block of our street. That could be more than one address....including ours.

He's still at work?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Awesome. I'm gonna go to bed as soon as he gets home so we can get some rest before we head out there tomorrow. Hopefully that will be soon :):

Sam was supposed to come but got sick.He would have to drive one hour to get there so im glad I found someone who's closer, 10 minutes away I think.

:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom