• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I hate when people whine about trigger descipling.. How do you know its not a fake gun? or cleared 300 times immediately before the pic? tr

Well we dont know, that's why it makes us freak out.
    Trigger discipline as nothing to do with the type of gun, fake, real, unloaded or not, doesn't matter.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well we dont know, that's why it makes us freak out.
    Trigger discipline as nothing to do with the type of gun, fake, real, unloaded or not, doesn't matter.

I can see both sides of it. If it's fake who cares. But if you're comfortable with having your finger on the trigger, then what's to stop you from doing it with a real gun. Not everyone is smart. Most of us can differentiate between the two, but not everyone

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can see both sides of it. If it's fake who cares. But if you're comfortable with having your finger on the trigger, then what's to stop you from doing it with a real gun. Not everyone is smart. Most of us can differentiate between the two, but not everyone

Well like I said you dont know it's fake if you see someone holding it.Sometimes people holding it dont even know if it's fake or not.
    If you are walking down the street with an airsoft replica and waving it around with your finger on the trigger you might get shot by someone (police or others).
    So I think trigger discipline is a big deal even with fake guns.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well like I said you dont know it's fake if you see someone holding it.Sometimes people holding it dont even know if it's fake or not.
    If you are walking down the street with an airsoft replica and waving it around with your finger on the trigger you might get shot by someone (police or others).
    So I think trigger discipline is a big deal even with fake guns.

Completely agree with that. Pictures don't bother me as much though. Except that some idiot may see them and think that's the proper way to hold a gun :rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh no! :lmfao:

I found the most badass tactical picture ever taken ... again!

Makes me laugh everytime.I wanted to check if they had their fingers off the trigger or not.
    They do but still look like idiots.

Tactical-Bodyguard-Services.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If I had money I would hire them and laugh all day.
    I would hire a real security team as well but those ones would provide the show. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom