Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Damiana wanted "a cheeseburger. And fries. And ketchup. And apples. And pop. And a TOY!!!" So I just got both the girls a cheeseburger happy meal and a couple Sprites. Araleigh quickly spilled Sprite all over herself because even though she can drink out of a straw, she still doesn't understand that she can't tip the cup up :facepalm: There is now ketchup smeared all over the kids' table. One of the dogs stole half the fries. I think there's an apple on the floor. And my big greasy quarter pounder had cooled down quite a bit by the time I was able to devour it. I love having little kids :D
    I DO NOT miss those days. (ok I kinda do).
    Co-worker had his kids in tonight with frosties. I think one hit the floor at least twice.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well that's a pretty random percentage :):

Whatever works for you though. I'm absolutely certain as to the number of children I have. It's somewhat easier for me I guess

It is.For a man the only way to be 100% sure you dont have a kid is to never have sex. :dunno:
    Well no sex with a woman anyway. :):

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My daughter was a PITA. We questioned ourselves as parents for a long time.
    And then one day, we realized we must have done something right. She's going to be okay. Half of it nutso horomone teenage girls. The other half, was just us needing to let go.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My daughter was a PITA. We questioned ourselves as parents for a long time.
    And then one day, we realized we must have done something right. She's going to be okay. Half of it nutso horomone teenage girls. The other half, was just us needing to let go.

I often talk to my mother and have her remind me about how horrible I was. I turned out fine (well kind of :): ) so I'm assuming that everything will be okay with my girls. The boys may be beyond help but then again they're boys. It's amazing how when they hit 15 they change overnight from having nothing but video game son their minds to having nothing but boobs (and everything else related) on their minds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom