• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Nice! I took my kids to McDonald's after I stole all the man's paycheck money :D

I didn't cook it long enough but it's still quite yummy.

Nice job!
    It's been forever since I went to McDonalds and they have the Monopoly thingy going on now.
    I always liked getting free burgers or fries once in a while.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I didn't cook it long enough but it's still quite yummy.

Nice job!
    It's been forever since I went to McDonalds and they have the Monopoly thingy going on now.
    I always liked getting free burgers or fries once in a while.

I won $50 on the monopoly thing a couple years back. You really don't need all the properties. the winning piece has the details to collect the prize, and you do it all online. pretty cool.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I won $50 on the monopoly thing a couple years back. You really don't need all the properties. the winning piece has the details to collect the prize, and you do it all online. pretty cool.

I've never won on Monopoly. I've never won anything actually. Ok no that's a lie. I won about $250 on pulltabs at a bar one night many years ago. The problem was that I won it at a bar...which means the money didn't last long. The resulting hangover lasted for quite some time though

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It's like a scam now. On our way back from NY we stopped at a mcdonalds on the highway. got 3 value meals, and only one had pieces. Apparently fish, and 2 cheeseburgers don't qualify :(
    Ah well... we're lucky to eat out 6 times a year. 3 of which is mcdonalds. they don't owe me anything

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Damiana wanted "a cheeseburger. And fries. And ketchup. And apples. And pop. And a TOY!!!" So I just got both the girls a cheeseburger happy meal and a couple Sprites. Araleigh quickly spilled Sprite all over herself because even though she can drink out of a straw, she still doesn't understand that she can't tip the cup up :facepalm: There is now ketchup smeared all over the kids' table. One of the dogs stole half the fries. I think there's an apple on the floor. And my big greasy quarter pounder had cooled down quite a bit by the time I was able to devour it. I love having little kids :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom