• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh yeah... forgot to offer this up... free pron at my house, I am assuming on a nightly basis. I've seen it twice and the neighbor has seen it too. Although there is no time frame of when the show starts.. it is easy to see once it does. I have neighbors now who aren't shy about what they do where others can see.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    oh yeah... forgot to offer this up... free pron at my house, I am assuming on a nightly basis. I've seen it twice and the neighbor has seen it too. Although there is no time frame of when the show starts.. it is easy to see once it does. I have neighbors now who aren't shy about what they do where others can see.

eek.gif

:facepalm:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Umm....I don't know how to respond to this. I'm no prude but that's just appalling.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Is it worth traveling 5000 miles? :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Umm....I don't know how to respond to this. I'm no prude but that's just appalling.

trust me I agree. I've contacted an IMPD officer to verify what is and isn't ok, if anyone can see the nudity, in the house or outside the house, I am to call IMPD. Each and Every Time. they have lived there a week and there has been 4 instances already of nudity or sexual acts being performed where everyone can see.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    trust me I agree. I've contacted an IMPD officer to verify what is and isn't ok, if anyone can see the nudity, in the house or outside the house, I am to call IMPD. Each and Every Time. they have lived there a week and there has been 4 instances already of nudity or sexual acts being performed where everyone can see.

That's just tacky...and rude. I understand accidentally walking in front of a window after you just got out of the shower or something like that, but these people have to know everyone can see them. Apparently they're exhibitionists. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

If you call the police for that in France they will ask you what's the problem. :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's just tacky...and rude. I understand accidentally walking in front of a window after you just got out of the shower or something like that, but these people have to know everyone can see them. Apparently they're exhibitionists. :dunno:

I tend to agree, the first night of sexual activity was on the front porch around midnight. I did not witness this, a neighbor had gone out to smoke and saw it. The next was same ladies 5 y/o daughter seeing the boy masturbating in the backyard in broad day light. Neighbor talked to them, they said, "Oh Sorry" Last night I went out around midnight to check things before I go to bed, all curtains in there house are always closed, closed now actually. I see movement in some light by their house out of the corner of my eye, so I look... curtain open, lights on and he's banging her pretty hard... bed is level with the window. I shook my head and went inside. oh and she likes to mow in a thong and paper thin white tank top.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    If you call the police for that in France they will ask you what's the problem. :):

bahhh there is a reason I don't live there. And trust me, I am not a prude. But kids do not need to see this crap. the boy is already talking about how he'd "hit that" or "get her into my bed" he has no idea what he is going to "hit" or "do in bed" but he appreciates a good looking set of tata's

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I tend to agree, the first night of sexual activity was on the front porch around midnight. I did not witness this, a neighbor had gone out to smoke and saw it. The next was same ladies 5 y/o daughter seeing the boy masturbating in the backyard in broad day light. Neighbor talked to them, they said, "Oh Sorry" Last night I went out around midnight to check things before I go to bed, all curtains in there house are always closed, closed now actually. I see movement in some light by their house out of the corner of my eye, so I look... curtain open, lights on and he's banging her pretty hard... bed is level with the window. I shook my head and went inside. oh and she likes to mow in a thong and paper thin white tank top.

Sounds like they just WANT people to see

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

What's your address? :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom