• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

:laugh: My closing driver's car broke down on her last delivery (turns out she was out of gas). Those customers called me, incredibly angry. Then I come to find out they drove her to the gas station, bought her a gas can and some gas, and gave her a $20 tip. WTH??? Yet you're angry???? For real?!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you ran out of gas, you were wrote up unless you had legit car issues..

She actually does have legit car issues. She's had in it the shop multiple times and even had a rental for a while. Every time she's gotten it out of the shop it's still all effed up. I don't know where she's been taking it but I should ask her just so that I can make sure to NEVER go there

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    She actually does have legit car issues. She's had in it the shop multiple times and even had a rental for a while. Every time she's gotten it out of the shop it's still all effed up. I don't know where she's been taking it but I should ask her just so that I can make sure to NEVER go there

And pass along that high quality information please.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    At least those folks were nice to her. I bet that made her day.

I'm sure it did. I just found it odd that they were so nice to her and then called me all angry. I know it was an inconvenience for them and that does suck. But it wasn't her fault, or my fault. And she's dealing a WAY bigger inconvenience than they are.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Ive never driven my car out of gas, I was with a buddy once who did his. Luckily we ran out of gas within a few hundred feet of the gas station we were headed for and pushed it in.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They were probably just looking for someone to ***** at and went straight to the top of the food chain. Wouldnt be surprised if they call corporate, lol.

And if they want to call corporate they can. I'd be more than happy to replace their food just because they were so nice to her. But they seriously wanted me to replace it right then...at midnight...when we'd been closed for an hour and everything was shut down. Ummmm, no

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Yeah, thats asking a bit much. They didnt have to go out of their way to help her? It almost makes me think they expected it for driving her to the filling station. I think id have offered them a free replacement with their next order, but right then and there.. a single pie order is not worth firing the whole make line and oven back up for.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, thats asking a bit much. They didnt have to go out of their way to help her? It almost makes me think they expected it for driving her to the filling station. I think id have offered them a free replacement with their next order, but right then and there.. a single pie order is not worth firing the whole make line and oven back up for.

That was exactly my thought. That and we had already cleaned everything, dishes were all done, everything was shut down for the night. Everything

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom