Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    No travel this week, working from home. Plus my BIL gave me 200 rounds of .308 for NFA Day. So yeah, it was a good day.

I saw that! Nice!
    I hope to make it to NFA day. I really want to see people's reactions, and how it plays out after all of the planning.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I saw that! Nice!
    I hope to make it to NFA day. I really want to see people's reactions, and how it plays out after all of the planning.

I'm looking forward to it, but now have to scramble to get some factory ammo. Since I started reloading, I sold all of my factory stuff. My reloads are just soooo much better in my MP9 & AR.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Still glad I sold it though. Almost all of the cash I earned went right into reloading components. 1000 rounds of .223 became 2500 rounds of reloads.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Im really getting hungry.

What else is NEW?! :)

I'm looking forward to it, but now have to scramble to get some factory ammo. Since I started reloading, I sold all of my factory stuff. My reloads are just soooo much better in my MP9 & AR.

Yeah. I had 450 rds left, and used up 300 in one of coach's training classes. I did score some tula 9mm. But I dunno. Tried it in my M&P45 and within 10 rds had a casing split on me. Pain to extract. I'm hesitant to run it in my m&p9 unless zombies appear

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What else is NEW?! :)

Yeah. I had 450 rds left, and used up 300 in one of coach's training classes. I did score some tula 9mm. But I dunno. Tried it in my M&P45 and within 10 rds had a casing split on me. Pain to extract. I'm hesitant to run it in my m&p9 unless zombies appear

That's a bummer, I have never had any problems with Tulammo, but I hear a lot of people that do. If you get desperate, let me know and I'll fix you up with a few rounds to hold you over

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That's a bummer, I have never had any problems with Tulammo, but I hear a lot of people that do. If you get desperate, let me know and I'll fix you up with a few rounds to hold you over

Well Maybe I will give it a whirl. I gues It might be better to try it now... rather than after zombies rise from the graves.
    Have a good one Sam!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom