Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The state of Indiana now requires all teachers to undergo suicide prevention training. How ridiculous.

This is why I dropped my 1st respond-er Hazmat credentials. No more than I ever used it they just kept pounding me with fee's and classes and classes and fee's. When I told them to pound sand they said "Well, you will no longer hold that credential".....I said...."thank you and good-by"

Once you are on the hook they just keep coming for your wallet.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Going well HandK, working from home this week. How are you doing???

Doing well my friend! Good to hear your working from home this week! that will be nice not having to do all the travel time that you normally do! I don't know how you do it! I would be in permanent lag time if I did that!! :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    J&G Sales just put out an ad with $99 Mosins. Not a MOsin fan, but it's nice to see some of the prices get back to normal.

That is good to see! Know if we can just get back to 50 rounds of 9mm for $10.00 and 20 rounds of 5.56 for $6.99 I will be happy, Happy, Happy as the Duck commander says!! :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Doing well my friend! Good to hear your working from home this week! that will be nice not having to do all the travel time that you normally do! I don't know how you do it! I would be in permanent lag time if I did that!! :)

Yeah, I like driving so it doesn't bother me.

I still have to make trips to Green Bay, Columbia, MO and Minot, ND over the next month. I like the freedom of outside sales, it's just part of the price that you pay.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, I like driving so it doesn't bother me.

I still have to make trips to Green Bay, Columbia, MO and Minot, ND over the next month. I like the freedom of outside sales, it's just part of the price that you pay.

Yep! I agree it is nice to get to travel the country, But the jet lag thing would get to me! Seems like I would never get caught up on life! But it is fun to travel especially if some one else is footing the bill! :rockwoot::)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Spare ribs on the grille, green beans and new potatoes cooking on the stove. Plan on grilling some sliced zukes as the meat finishes...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    ... you don't have kids to blame... always blame the kids because they get by with a bunch of stuff you don't know about anyway...

Ahhh, nobody cares, it's our old beater van. It has seat covers, so it just means I'll have a wet ass if I go anywhere the rest of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom