• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm sorry but as of right now...this sucks. I truly appreciate the work the mods and admins put in and are putting in with this face lift...but it's not a good thing. I think it may be time for a vacation from INGO.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Not as good as I'd hoped. but I got stuff done.
    I'd planned for two days work + 2 days 'vacation'. As it turned out, the crawlspace needed revisiting, to fix the leak. Then today, when I extricated myself from that horrible spider infested environment, the drive belt on the lawnmower broke. However, I got everything 'fixed' (for the moment). Day in the life. I managed some relaxation for the past couple of hours, and have been familiarizing myself with the new INGO.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Bummer, I know what you mean, it's always something.

Well, I'm tired, took the wife dancing tonight, so we are calling it a night. Have a great one gang.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Cya Sam! I envision you and your wife in Saturday Night fever! :)

Mbills, give it time to soak in. Lot's of new features. Just because it is new or difficult to understand the new features, doesn't mean it's 'bad'

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Cya Sam! I envision you and your wife in Saturday Night fever! :)

Mbills, give it time to soak in. Lot's of new features. Just because it is new or difficult to understand the new features, doesn't mean it's 'bad'

It's really just the look that I don't like. It seems to be putting much more of a strain on my eyes. Hopefully as things continue to get changed and worked out, it will look more like the old INGO. I have no plans to leave INGO, it's not THAT bad, but some time away might be good until it all gets worked out. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's really just the look that I don't like. It seems to be putting much more of a strain on my eyes. Hopefully as things continue to get changed and worked out, it will look more like the old INGO. I have no plans to leave INGO, it's not THAT bad, but some time away might be good until it all gets worked out. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.

Are you saying the colours are too bright or something? :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Are you saying the colours are too bright or something? :dunno:

I'm really not sure what the root of the problem is. The white certainly isn't helping, and it may be the difference in shade. This layout also seems to be much more compartmentalized, which tends to make the eyes jump back in forth whereas the old layout allowed the eyes to sail all across the page.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    But the think I dislike most of all...is the way people are treating each other in the Facelift thread that Fenway posted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom