• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    my son just came out with his nerf gun, told me I had to die for shooting the president. I told him "But it's Barack Obama, he deserves to die!"
    He growled and said, "No It was Kennedy"

:rofl:
    that kid has an imagination
    LOL that he does! Don't let the schools hear that though.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    my son just came out with his nerf gun, told me I had to die for shooting the president. I told him "But it's Barack Obama, he deserves to die!"
    He growled and said, "No It was Kennedy"

:rofl:
    that kid has an imagination

That's right up there with Damiana telling me she couldn't get in her bed because there was a hippo in the way.

I love the things kids say :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    [h=5]So this morning I go in for some rechecks on some blood work. I've been drinking more water knowing how hard it is to draw blood on me. The nurse walks in, not the normal nurse, she introduces herself and says she is a floater here for the day. I ask her to please use a butterfly needle, it will make it easier on both of us. She guarantees me she gets all her sticks on the first try and uses the regular needle. Guess what, she didn't get me on the first stick. It's going on 9am before she gets done, I had an 8:30 appt. I have been up since 5am and fasting. I still need to take a pill that requires an empty stomach so it's going to be at least another half hour before I can eat. I was just a tad grouchy this morning.[/h]

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So this morning I go in for some rechecks on some blood work. I've been drinking more water knowing how hard it is to draw blood on me. The nurse walks in, not the normal nurse, she introduces herself and says she is a floater here for the day. I ask her to please use a butterfly needle, it will make it easier on both of us. She guarantees me she gets all her sticks on the first try and uses the regular needle. Guess what, she didn't get me on the first stick. It's going on 9am before she gets done, I had an 8:30 appt. I have been up since 5am and fasting. I still need to take a pill that requires an empty stomach so it's going to be at least another half hour before I can eat. I was just a tad grouchy this morning.

Good grief with all that I would have been a bit more than grouchy. I don't blame you a bit!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom