• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I still can't go to sleep before midnight and his alarm goes off at 4:30am.. way to early and not enough sleep

I'll live though

I need to finish weed eating today. Neighbor mowed last night, now I need to make it look good

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I still can't go to sleep before midnight and his alarm goes off at 4:30am.. way to early and not enough sleep

I'll live though

I need to finish weed eating today. Neighbor mowed last night, now I need to make it look good

that is way to early!! :n00b: I mowed yesterday too! Woke up this morning and I can hardly walk! my left ankle hurts like the dickens!! and I don't remember doing anything to it!! :n00b: I hate getting old!! :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that is way to early!! :n00b: I mowed yesterday too! Woke up this morning and I can hardly walk! my left ankle hurts like the dickens!! and I don't remember doing anything to it!! :n00b: I hate getting old!! :(
    it's been 3 weeks since I saw the doc about my foot/ankle. He told me then to wear the brace for 4 weeks, I went 2 days without it, yesterday it started aching in the early evening. So I guess I wear it for another week and see how it feels. And yes, it does SUCK getting old.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    it's been 3 weeks since I saw the doc about my foot/ankle. He told me then to wear the brace for 4 weeks, I went 2 days without it, yesterday it started aching in the early evening. So I guess I wear it for another week and see how it feels. And yes, it does SUCK getting old.

Well I glad yours is getting better! Sounds like maybe another week is in order? :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well I glad yours is getting better! Sounds like maybe another week is in order? :D
    I hope another week does it.

Yesterday I stepped out the back door, with no shoes so you can't blame the flip flops, and stepped on the other foot wrong and went down hard on my face down a step. I have a nice scrape on my knee now. :xmad:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I hope another week does it.

Yesterday I stepped out the back door, with no shoes so you can't blame the flip flops, and stepped on the other foot wrong and went down hard on my face down a step. I have a nice scrape on my knee now. :xmad:

Dang Mrs. G!! You need to be a little more carful! That would be horrible if you fell and broke something and no one could get to you or know where you are at!! :nailbite: I'm glad your OK! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Dang Mrs. G!! You need to be a little more carful! That would be horrible if you fell and broke something and no one could get to you or know where you are at!! :nailbite: I'm glad your OK! :D
    the boy is home from school now so he was here. But you're right. I need to be more careful.
    I'm getting hungry and I haven't taken my pill yet... I need to wait an hour after I take it before I eat. I guess I should take it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom