• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Most of Florida's good diving is on the Atlantic, but the Gulf has it's fair share as well.

I'd at least try to hit the Sheridan and Blackthorn wrecks out of Tampa.

Sheridan

Blackthorn

North of Tampa ~20 miles you and anyone else you're with could snorkel with Manatees.

Manatee tours, manatee swim, manatee dive, manatee snorkeling at Crystal Lodge Dive Center in Crystal River Florida

I'm pumped that the depth isn't too bad on those. I'm pretty nervous about equalizing after all the trouble I had on my check out dives.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hope your brother has a good time there anyway MrsG.
    Do you know where he's at?
    I am not sure.
    his message said "on the way to Europe, spending July 4th in Paris, be home the 9th." I know it is something church related. That's it.

he spends a lot of time doing Missionary work during the summers when he isn't teaching

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I am not sure.
    his message said "on the way to Europe, spending July 4th in Paris, be home the 9th." I know it is something church related. That's it.

he spends a lot of time doing Missionary work during the summers when he isn't teaching

Good thing he is in France, I hear they are all Heathens!!!:D

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm pumped that the depth isn't too bad on those. I'm pretty nervous about equalizing after all the trouble I had on my check out dives.
    There are tons of great wrecks out in the Gulf, but most are pretty deep. Those are about the only ones that are within your depth limit.

If you want to brush up on your skills before the Florida trip, I'd be more than happy to dive with you at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee or France Park in Logansport.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I am not sure.

Well I hope he has a good time there even though he will have to deal with Parisians.
    Even the rest of the French cant stand Parisians. :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well I hope he has a good time there even though he will have to deal with Parisians.
    Even the rest of the French cant stand Parisians. :):
    :laugh:

I'm sure he will. Although I am sure he has a pretty heavy heart right now. I know he will want to be home with his wife. If he comes home he'll miss the work he has been called for.

Glad it isn't me

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There are tons of great wrecks out in the Gulf, but most are pretty deep. Those are about the only ones that are within your depth limit.

If you want to brush up on your skills before the Florida trip, I'd be more than happy to dive with you at Haigh Quarry in Kankakee or France Park in Logansport.

I certainly hope to take you up on that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jaydond
    Top Bottom