• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Sold our house and don't have one to move in yet. Been out looking at houses every night that haven't been out in the ball field coaching or packing any moving stuff to my wife's grandmas garage.
    Good luck on finding a house! My sister and BiL sold theirs, couldn't find one by the time they closed and ended up renting the one they just sold until they found a place.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the kids bought a house last year when Kynli was born. They have had water leaking in the basement since they moved in. FHA? the home loan helping people? inspected the home and said all was good to go. the kids had someone out today to inspect and they said this has been going on in there for years. They said they needed to get the baby out of the house, not use the a/c, the entire basement has to be gutted including the stairs due to mold. 21K worth of damage from mold.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    the kids bought a house last year when Kynli was born. They have had water leaking in the basement since they moved in. FHA? the home loan helping people? inspected the home and said all was good to go. the kids had someone out today to inspect and they said this has been going on in there for years. They said they needed to get the baby out of the house, not use the a/c, the entire basement has to be gutted including the stairs due to mold. 21K worth of damage from mold.

:spend::spend:

That stinks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom