:D

:lmfao:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Just found three ticks attached. I sprayed Deep Woods Off 15 minutes before I went in the woods and then again when I got to the woods and still managed to collect 3 ticks. One was a Lone Star Tick and the other two were as tiny as this period.
    :(

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just found three ticks attached. I sprayed Deep Woods Off 15 minutes before I went in the woods and then again when I got to the woods and still managed to collect 3 ticks. One was a Lone Star Tick and the other two were as tiny as this period.
    :(

Well that gives me something to look forward to. I'm going camping this weekend. :n00b:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    The ticks are really bad this year. Last week the boss was in the same area and he came out with 24 ticks total. Not all attached but enough to give ya the creeps.

I wonder how many I will end up with after laying in the grass at Camp Atterbury all weekend?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The ticks are really bad this year. Last week the boss was in the same area and he came out with 24 ticks total. Not all attached but enough to give ya the creeps.

I wonder how many I will end up with after laying in the grass at Camp Atterbury all weekend?

Adding more insect repellent to the camping list now...

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    My parents decided to have my car detailed and a few chips in the paint fixed while I was in Thailand as a birthday present to me. I just cleaned my car and had it out in the sun. The "body shop" they took it to painted the chips with a COMPLETELY different color of FLAT paint. :xmad:

I could have done a better job with Rustoleum!!!!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My parents decided to have my car detailed and a few chips in the paint fixed while I was in Thailand as a birthday present to me. I just cleaned my car and had it out in the sun. The "body shop" they took it to painted the chips with a COMPLETELY different color of FLAT paint. :xmad:

I could have done a better job with Rustoleum!!!!

But you still thanked your parents for thinking of you, right?

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    But you still thanked your parents for thinking of you, right?
    Of course I thanked them. I've had this body shop do work on my car before and they have done a good job. I did over $5000 in damage to a Chevy Trailblazer by hitting a deer and you can't even tell it was touched. They also fixed deer damage to both my Dad and Mom's cars. I certainly hope they simply failed to finish the job by buffing or blending the paint. It is a huge area that they painted. I'm taking it back this week and demanding that they fix it, otherwise I will file a small claim.
    Oh, welcome back and happy birthday!
    It's nice to be home. My birthday isn't for a few weeks though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Of course I thanked them. I've had this body shop do work on my car before and they have done a good job. I did over $5000 in damage to a Chevy Trailblazer by hitting a deer and you can't even tell it was touched. They also fixed deer damage to both my Dad and Mom's cars. I certainly hope they simply failed to finish the job by buffing or blending the paint. It is a huge area that they painted. I'm taking it back this week and demanding that they fix it, otherwise I will file a small claim.
    I misunderstood you. I thought they just fixed a few small chips. I didn't realize they sprayed an entire section of the car.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I misunderstood you. I thought they just fixed a few small chips. I didn't realize they sprayed an entire section of the car.

I suppose I'm exaggerating. The chips were pencil eraser sized and they painted a few inches. I imagine the plan was to blend the paint, but they forgot. They did this in six places.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom