• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Sum*****.... I like there chicken, but I certainly don't like there anti gun antics anymore then I like shoppin at Walmart. Why do things have to be so damn difficult ?

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Ah see I grew up in Jersey, and that is my exact problem ! I'd give a freggin toe for a good pastrami sammich, slice of pizza or a damn cheese steak !!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And what's with these places and their "authentic" cheese steaks??? Slice steak with slices of cheese and peppers on top?? And you don't even ask if I want oregano on it???? For real?!

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    That's the only thing that I miss about the east coast. Been a long time since I lived there, but I grew up in Southern NJ a mile from the ocean it was fun !

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I feel like I'm missing out...but I really don't wanna go to any of those slave states to try the food...

The food when I lived in Philly was amazing. And a REAL cheese steak you simply cannot get out here. If the meat, cheese, and peppers are sliced, it is WRONG!!! Ground steak on a griddle, the cheese (american cheese, not cheddar), peppers, onions, and whatever else are all mixed in with it, and it is NOT a cheese steak unless it's topped off with oregano. THAT is a real cheese steak

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's the only thing that I miss about the east coast. Been a long time since I lived there, but I grew up in Southern NJ a mile from the ocean it was fun !

We had a summer house in Ocean City and it was great. The ocean was kinda gross (brown water???) but it was still a good time.

And yes I have had calzones...yummm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom