Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My daughter found a car she might buy. That means she will be giving me back the car she has been driving for the last 6 years.

That means I will have 4 cars in my driveway, Oh my.:noway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My daughter found a car she might buy. That means she will be giving me back the car she has been driving for the last 6 years.

That means I will have 4 cars in my driveway, Oh my.:noway:

I hated the fact that I had 3 in my driveway until last week when I needed a temporary backup. Then I was really glad to have it

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I hated the fact that I had 3 in my driveway until last week when I needed a temporary backup. Then I was really glad to have it

Believe it or not, my youngest wants to drive our beater minivan. Might just sell the Toyota when I get it back and use the money to fix up/ repaint the minivan???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I would have thought a minivan would have been too uncool for a 16 yr old girl, but she likes it. She likes sitting up so high compared to the cars.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I would have thought a minivan would have been too uncool for a 16 yr old girl, but she likes it. She likes sitting up so high compared to the cars.

When I first got my license I drove my mom's Astro van. And then my first car was an old Grand Marquis. Looking back it was probably a good thing. I feel like learning to drive something big is important. Not every car is tiny and everyone should know how to handle any vehicle

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When I first got my license I drove my mom's Astro van. And then my first car was an old Grand Marquis. Looking back it was probably a good thing. I feel like learning to drive something big is important. Not every car is tiny and everyone should know how to handle any vehicle

Yeah, I'm not gonna complain. The vans worth $1000 max, so if she wrecks it I'm not out much. Plus it's big and has lots of airbags to protect her.:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom